Friday 25 January 2013

Kipper's Toybox!

Everyone loved the story of Kipper's Toybox so we decided to bring in our own special toys to share with each other. We thought carefully about which ones were hard and which were soft, and what they were made from. Some of our toys had buttons and switches so we explored how to make them work!


Here are a few examples of what some of the children told us about their favourite toy:

Eloise A - "It's a monster puppet, I put my hand inside and touch the soft thing to make a sound. I had him from Father Christmas. It's soft and orange and green."

Harley - "It's Spiderman. You press his spider and he talks. The spider turns yellow. The spider hurt him on his hand and turned him into Spiderman. Aunty Laura bought him for me."

Abigail - "Pink the dog. It goes in the microwave to make him warm then I go to sleep and have a rest."

What do you like best about your favourite toy?

No comments:

Post a Comment