Friday 8 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day!


We have been making our mums a lovely card with a drawing of a daffodil on the front and some super writing inside! Before we made them, we talked about what makes our mums so special - here just a few thoughts that the children had:

Freya L - "I like cuddles and kisses, and me and daddy are going to make her breakfast in bed on Mother's day!"

Phoebe - "Mummy lets me play outside and mummy lets me water the flowers in the garden - yellow and pink too, that's the colour flower. She cuts up boxes and plays rockets too."

Codey - "Because she brings me new puzzles. She makes cakes and I put the icing on and I decorate hexagon shapes out of paper. Buy them from the cake shop. We're going to get some new ones soon. Sometimes they can be sparkly pink things - you can eat them."

Lily - "She cuddles me!"

We hope all our mums have a very special day on Sunday, and that you enjoy your cards and presents!



1 comment: