Saturday 10 October 2015

This Is What We Think So Far . . .

Now that the children have been with us for a few weeks, we thought it would be good to find out what they are enjoying most about their time with us!

Here are a few of their favourite activities . . . 
Cutting out!
Dressing up!
Playing with the animals!
Playing in the sand!
Exploring the instruments!

We also asked the children what their favourite thing about being at Greenfields Nursery is, here are a few of their responses . . . 

"Because it's so nice here!" (Colette)

"Because I'm excited!" (Oliver BH)

"I love coming here - I can play toys!" (Eli)

"Because I really like the books" (Erin P)

"Because when I don't come here, I miss you!" (Ella)

What do you think you would enjoy most about being at our Nursery? 
Post us a comment and let us know!




1 comment:

  1. William said "his favourite thing about school is play doh" jools

    ReplyDelete