Monday 7 November 2016

Getting On and Falling Out!

Image result for Cartoon Friends

As part of our 'Empathability / Getting on and Falling out' we have been thinking about how important our friends are . . . 

Mila - "My friend is Jasmine because she plays with me and makes me happy"
Ben G - "Albie - because he's nice to me. He came over to my house"
George - "I like Wiktor because he plays with me"

We thought about how we should play with our friends and Ben told us "You need to share"

Sometimes, friends can fall out and we talked about what we could do when this happens . . . 

Ben G - "Make something - a paper aeroplane - they will like it and they might 
be your friend again" 
Mila - "We can say sorry and give them a 
hug and a kiss"

We sang a song with Mr Tumble all about friends, you could sing it too!




What do you like to do with your friends?
Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment