Friday 10 November 2017

Firework Finale!

Image result for firework night clip art
We were pleased to hear that the children all enjoyed a safe and happy Bonfire Night.

Here are just a few of their recollections . . . 

Pip - "My cousins came. I weared my earmuffs because they were too loud (the fireworks). I didn't have fireworks at my house - at granny and grandpa's house."

Beau - "They were too loud so I covered my ears."

Theo M R - "I liked the loud ones!"

Serenna - "I saw some pink ones. Poppy was there and Bella was there. I used Poppy's earmuffs so I can't hear them cause they were too noisy!" 

We have had lots of fun creating our display!


We had a rhyme about 
'Five Little Rockets' 
 Then we used silver or gold paint to carefully count and print five stars in the night sky! 
We would love to hear about your Bonfire Night celebrations.
 Post us a comment and let us know!






No comments:

Post a Comment