Saturday 19 May 2018

A Very Royal Wedding!

We hope you have enjoyed celebrating the marriage of Prince Harry and Meghan.

We had a very special wedding of 
our own yesterday . . .
Don't they make a lovely couple!

Prior to the celebrations, some of the children in Nursery shared their own experiences of weddings:

Noah - "My mums and my dads, they got married at the church - I was wearing a shirt"

Kaidence - "My mums - at the church. I wore a wedding dress like my mum. I carried flowers, they were very pretty"

Christopher - "My mummy and daddy were married. They danced, they did a spin - a slow dance"

We would love to hear about any weddings that you have been to. 
Post us a comment and let us know!

2 comments:

  1. OMG my son got married and I didn’t know anything about it until I saw this picture : ) I asked him that day : Christopher what were you doing in nursery today and he said everything, dressing up and played with his friends but nothing about getting married : ) Cheeky monkey : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picture can’t believe Olivia’s married before me 😂 xx

    ReplyDelete