Tuesday 24 March 2015

A Special Assembly . . .

The children have been continuing to think about why their mum is so special to them and have created some wonderful portraits using a choice of media . . .

"I love her eyes" (Ellie F)

"I love her!" (Ava M)

"I love her hair" (Owen)

They have also thought about what makes their mum so fantastic - here are just a few of their ideas . . . 

"She cleans everything!" (Billy)

"She hugs me" (Ethan)

"She gets me chocolate buttons" (Leyla)

"She loves me very much" (Amelia)

"She plays games" (Jessica)

"She's pretty" (Molly)

We wanted to share our great portraits and lovely writing so we invited our mums (and some nans!) to a very special Assembly.


For an extra special treat, we baked some butterfly cakes for them!



What do you think is special about your mum? 
Let us know!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely assembly. Nana enjoyed coming to see you xx

    ReplyDelete