Sunday 26 March 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

We have been thinking about our mums and what it is that makes them so special.
Here is what a few of the children said . . . 

Gracie - "She draws things with me"

Harry R - "She's the best maker ever of pancakes!"

Isla - "She gives me huggles!"

Thomas - "She builds things"

Everyone created a fabulous portrait of their mum - and talked about their 
favourite feature . . .

Joshua E - "I love my mummy's pretty hair"

Skylar - "I love my mummy's eyes - 'cause they're really happy!"

Arlo - "I love my mummy's lips - I love her lipstick!"

We thought you might like to see their fantastic portraits . . . 

 We hope you all enjoyed our special Mother's Day Assemblies earlier in the week, and the cards and flowers from the children.

Happy Mother's Day!    

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant pictures by all..Very proud of you Skylar x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joshua Elson's mummy27 March 2017 at 02:32

    Wow! What beautiful portraits 😍
    A huge round of applause 👏 you were all brilliant in the special Mother's Day assembly, thank you for my card and beautiful flowers.
    A special thank you to all the teachers, you work so hard x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mother's Day assembly was fantastic! Well done to all the children! A special thank you and great big hug to Ben G for my beautiful flowers and card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures! Well done to everybody in nursery class for putting on a lovely assembly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fantastic pictures and such a brilliant assembly. Well done to all of the children and teachers. Mummy was very proud of you Gracie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures well done everyone! The assembly was so lovely all the children did so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was lovely. Logan is so proud of what he's made me. I still have my card up as he won't let me put it down to store in his box

    ReplyDelete