Saturday 4 March 2017

New Darwin Day Focus

Our new Darwin Day focus for this half-term is Growthability / Good to be Me!

Growthability from huntytelford

We reflected on what each of the characters in the story of 'Mr Wolf's Pancakes' had been good at, and what would have made Mr Wolf feel happy or sad.

Everyone took a look inside a 'mystery box' to see somebody very special looking back at them!

We talked about how special everyone is in their own way and that we can all be proud of ourselves, our friends and our family.

Here are a few of the children's responses:

I feel happy and proud to be me when . . . . 

Ben G - "I can draw a big picture"

Arlana - "Playing, playing with teddies and I am nice to people"

Flynn - "I play with my sister Poppy and we share and take turns on her skateboard"

Albie - "I write my name"

I am proud of . . . 

Ben G - "Albie - because he looks out for me!"

Arlana - "Harvey, because he is kind to people"

Flynn - "My sister, cause she plays with me"

Albie - "My sister Olive because she can walk"

What have you done to make yourself feel proud?

Who else are you proud of and why?

Let us know!


1 comment:

  1. You should all be very proud of yourselves! Well done to everyone!

    ReplyDelete