Friday 18 October 2013

A few of our favourite things . . .

As the completion of our first half-term in Nursery is fast approaching, we have been thinking about some of favourite things that we have enjoyed doing during our self-initiated sessions . . .

 
Drawing a Polar Bear!

Dressing up and doing puzzles!

Taking a train on a wonderful adventure!

We also asked the children what their favourite thing about being at our Nursery is - here are just a few of their responses:

"I love doing my pictures" (Alyssa)

"I like the numbers - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 - I can count to 100!" (Thomas M)

"It's fun!" (Lexie-Mai)

"When I come to see the teachers here! I like playing with the train track" (Evan W)

"Painting! They make the sun shine - so bright like the stars, twinkle in the night" (Ruby)

We'd love to hear what you think you would enjoy about being at our Nursery - let us know! 






No comments:

Post a Comment