Friday 28 March 2014

Happy Mother's Day!


Sunday is going to be a special day as it is Mothering Sunday.

We have been busy making some wonderful cards and presents, 
but we have also been thinking about what makes our mum so special . . . 

Maisy - "She loves me. My mummy brushes my hair nice and slowly"

Gethin - "She cooks nice food. She gets shampoo in my hair and makes it not get in my eyes"

Ava - "My mummy cuddles me. She picks me up from Nursery and makes me laugh"

Jasmine - "I love her and she plays with me"

Sam - "She looks after me. She cuddles me. She kisses me at bedtime"

Freddie - "She gives me hugs. She gives me kisses - she snuggles me in my bed"

Daisy - "I love her! She brings me some toys"

Here is a small selection of some of the lovely cards and presents that the children have made - they thought very carefully about what their mummy looked like before they drew her on their card!


Don't they look great!

We hope you all enjoy your celebrations on Sunday - Happy Mother's Day from everyone in Nursery!


3 comments:

  1. How lovely! Thank you for the beautiful card and book mark Freddie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely to receive the home made card and book mark! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved my bookmark!

    ReplyDelete