Sunday 20 September 2015

Getting To Know You . . .

It was lovely to see so many happy, smiling faces coming back to Nursery this week!

We have been continuing to get to know each other and finding out about some of our similarities and differences such as age, height, likes and dislikes etc.

         It was lots of fun drawing round  two of our children to use as templates for our 
'All About Me' display! 

 And then helping to paint and collage them before we added our school uniform!

Leo really likes his school uniform, he told us:

"When I go to the beach I don't wear my school jumper . . . I don't wear my school trousers. I don't want to get dirty in them - I like them!"

We would love to hear what you like about our Nursery and our School. 

Post us a comment and let us know!









No comments:

Post a Comment