Saturday 26 September 2015

How Do You Feel?

We have been thinking about our feelings this week, and started off by talking about what makes us feel HAPPY . . .

Colette - "When I play with my train set"

Oliver BH - "When mummy cuddles me and I cuddle my sister"

Erin P - "It makes me happy when I'm 
at the seaside"

Then we thought about what makes 
us feel SAD . . . 

Joe - "When I hurt myself"

Cherry - "Not sharing"

Alesha - "When daddy goes to work"

We don't want anyone to feel sad at Nursery - Harry Hedgehog came to meet us and we shared our ideas about how we could look after each other and our environment. . . 

* We will play nicely, share toys, and be 
kind and gentle
* We will listen carefully when someone 
is speaking to us
* We will all help to keep the Nursery 
clean and tidy
* We will remember to walk and not run 
when we are inside
* If someone is feeling sad, we will give them a cuddle and help them to feel happy again

We want everyone to feel safe and happy!

Post us a comment and let us know what makes you feel happy!

1 comment:

  1. What a great sad face Leo, you all look like you're having fun. Leo's mummy x

    ReplyDelete