Sunday 19 June 2016

Happy Father's Day!

Inspired by our Severn Valley Railway visit, the children have made some wonderful 'train' themed cards for Father's Day, below is the one that Wanda has made . . . 
 
They also painted a portrait of their dad on a tile for him to use as a coaster.

Cherry has included some spotty trousers 
for her dad!
The children thought about why their dad was so special . . . 

"Because he gets money so me and Ella can go on holiday and have some fun" (Zoe)

"Because he goes to work everywhere in his black van and when he's not at work we go for a walk and sometimes we go to the park when Max is asleep" (Isabel C) 

"My dad plays football with me and he plays Lego with me sometimes" (Finley)

We hope you all have a wonderful Father's Day - post us a comment and let us know how you celebrated your special day!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Zoe for my beautiful card and painted tile. I think they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete