Wednesday 3 May 2017

Our Hopes and Dreams!

They may seem slow and heavy, but tortoises have lived for hundreds of years. They always get where they need to go. 
If we don't give up and stick at it we can achieve our dreams!
The children have been sharing some of their hopes and dreams for the future . . . 

George - "I think I'd like to play football and score lots of goals like my daddy!"

Gracie - "I'd like to be a doctor and look after people."

Flynn - "I want to be a farmer. I'd get some food for the animals. I'd have cows and pigs."

Mila - "I'd like to be able to do handstands and cartwheels." 

Lola - "I would like to drive. My daddy can show me then I can do it myself."

We are going to help each other to keep going and to show 'stickability'!

What are your hopes and dreams for the future?
Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment